Board Certified Family Law Specialist
With over eight years of experience practicing family law in the Bay Area, Bree Antenucci possesses the incisive knowledge and skill to handle some of the most complex cases. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist, as designated by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization and she frequently helps clients with property division, marital agreements, alimony and child support, custody matters, and more. Bree Antenucci takes extra care to share all the facts and insight with her clients, giving them a full understanding of their choices and the legal processes they are navigating.
While attending law school at Lewis and Clark, she served as a board member of the Public Interest Law Project, which raises funds for alumni who work in favor of public interest. In addition, she worked as a volunteer at the Portland Women’s Crisis Line, where she helped survivors of domestic violence connect with various resources and networks. After graduating in 2003, she was admitted to the California Bar Association.
Lewis and Clark Law School, Portland, Oregon
San Francisco State, California
- Major: Communications (political communication emphasis)
- Minor: Criminal Justice
Areas of Practice
Memberships & Associations
Bree Antenucci is honored to be associated with:
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC) - An international interdisciplinary group of legal professionals who are committed to helping children and families resolve conflicts.
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- The Alameda County Bar Association
- The San Mateo Bar Association - Worked on the Client's Relations Committee.
- The California State Bar Association